Historically, an ecosystem determined the numbers and survival of a population. Our life and health were at the mercy of nearby resources, predators, food, water, disease, weather, disasters, and natural phenomena. Continue reading “Engineering the environment”
You can now become a patron for Games of Light by pledging on Patreon to help build Spark Community. “Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid.”
- Added Metal support for macOS
- Added a custom resolution dialog
- Added PlayFab API for persistence
- Built a login and register form with basic UI.
- Updated the online database catalog and store.
- Built a store with items that load from the database.
- Built a panel the player can purchase items with.
- Added splash screen scenes.
- Added main menu scene with login fields.
- Added register user scene and fields.
- Added a simplified game testing scene with navigation.
- Added energy bar UI.
- Added options button with game settings.
- Added placeholder game music with volume slider control.
- Added item catalog in the cloud.
- Added temporary multiplayer login screen.
- An updated character for multiplayer.
- Added multiplayer chat.
- Created food items viewable by other players.
Spark Community is an online video game where you explore living in a virtual self-sustaining community.
- Created soil block test vertical.
- Created house with primitives.
- Created an earth wall with primitives.
- Created fences with primitives.
- Disabled character crouching issue.
- Updated all health script variables from float to integer.
- Added multiplayer server auto login.
- Fixed auto login detail state text display placement.