- You can no longer have more than 100 health.
- You can now pick up static and spawned food.
- Added health percent text by health bar.
- Updated ground texture and added wall boundary.
- Player health now decreases over time.
- Food randomly spawns for the player to pickup.
- When the player is near food and clicks, health increases.
- Added timer text that counts up in seconds.
- Created an enemy cube that reduces player health.
- Created a healing cube that increases player health.
- Added animation for when a player runs out of health and dies.
- Deleted unnecessary scripts, code, and comments.
- Updated to Unity 5.0.0 beta.
- Created a new character controller with random clickable colors.
- Added PlayerMovement and CameraFollow scripts.
- Created health slider using the new UI system.
- Added life health bar that counts down slowly.
- Adjusted health text float decimal places to 1.
- Aligned temporary UI boxes for health.
- On-click object increases players health by 1.
- Setup a basic game testing environment with boundary colliders.
- Blocked out objects: trees, rocks, flowers, and food.
- Setup on-click so food objects disappear and count up from 0.
- Added a generic first-person player.
How to be effective? Make strategic goals and tasks. Be consistent and disciplined. Make good use of your time. Keep it simple. Put in the time and effort. Work like you mean it. Make a habit of it. Continue reading “How to be effective?”
Opportunity is everywhere; you just need to look for it.
If you want to create a system that works, you need to focus on what’s most important. Simplify. Understand the simple system first, then expand a little at a time. Continue reading “What is essential?”